Thursday 13 October 2011

Our last 2 Challenge Winners.... REDRAWN

It's such a shame that people are missing out on some fantastic prizes from our generous sponsors.

All you have to do is check to see if you are our winner and email to claim it. Simples!

I have had to redraw our last TWO challenge winners again.

That means we have 2 new winners! :)


The winner of challenge #174 (24th September), who wins an Impression Obsession cover-a-card stamp and acrylic block, kindly donated by The Craft Barn is...


Andie! (Andie's Space)



Please use the Impression Obsession link above to choose which stamp you would like to receive with your acrylic block.





ALSO...

The winner of challenge #175 (1st October), who gets to choose either ONE Rubber Stamp or TWO Digi stamps from the Tickled Pink store is...

Lorraine! (Lorraine's Loft)





Congrats Ladies, Please EMAIL ME (Jo) with your chosen prize details, and your full postal addresses, thank you.

Lorraine, there is no need to send me your address if you choose the digi stamp option, just email me with your chosen digis and i'll pass on the details to have them emailed to you :)



So, I wonder if the prizes will be claimed this time?

Please remember to check after 07:50 on Saturday morning to see if you are the winner of this weeks $25 prize courtesy of Simon Says Stamp! :) 
When you visit to get the sketch, please scroll down to view the winners post.... it could be YOU!


Jo xx

6 comments:

  1. OMG I can't believe someone didn't claim the Impression Obsession stamp and block, I so so longer for that lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks !! :-) I just saw this and am thrilled ,, I LOVE Tickled Pink stamps and will choose 2 digi's tomorrow and email you Jo xx

    Thanks again xxxx

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lols, thank you, looking forward to receiving your email :) xx

    Anne, I agree, it's a fabulous prize :)
    3rd time lucky, hopefully it will be claimed this time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. challenge #174 - prize has been claimed

    challenge #175 - awaiting email from Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jo ,, I emailed you on 14th :-)

    this was my email ,,,

    Hi Jo :-) I saw that you had re drawn the prize for the Tickled Pink store ,,, lucky me !!! Thanks ! :-)

    Can I choose these 2 digi's

    Christmas Lolita Evie
    Lil fashionette 50's Lilith

    many thank xx

    not sure where the email went ,,, should I re send ??

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Lols xx
    Prize has been claimed.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in the fun!